Strengthening INternational Cooperation on climatE change Research
SINCERE, consistent with the EU research and innovation policy, strengthens open international climate change research and innovation cooperation involving European partners in support of the implementation of the Paris Climate Agreement, including in the broader context of the Sendai Framework for Disaster reduction and the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Programme: Horizon 2020 – Societal Challenges – Coordination & Support Action (CSA).
Funded by the Commission of the European Communities, European Union (Brussels)
- Work package 1: Consortium coordination and management – ‘MANAGE’
- Work package 2: Widening the platform (consolidating a framework for permanent dialogue) – ‘WIDEN’
- Work package 3: Increasing the International Implementation and impact of JPI Climate Research – ‘IMPLEMENT’
- Work package 4: Flagship Actions for International Research Collaboration – ‘ACT’
- Work package 5: Increasing the societal impact of climate knowledge through communication – ‘COMMUNICATE’
Blog: Climate PACT ambassador for the EU: JPI Climate members involved
The European Climate Pact is a movement of people united around a common topic, each taking steps to build a more sustainable Europe for us…
Stay up to date with all research and results of JPI Climate.
Subscribe for our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest information.
"*" indicates required fields