Maximizing the synergy of European research Governance and Innovation for Climate Action
MAGICA maximizes the synergies between infrastructure investments and initiatives of climate change research and innovation across the European Research Area (ERA). This is done by building upon and further implementing the Mission of JPI Climate in support to the international and European climate agenda (including the European Green Deal and Adaptation Strategy). Go to the website.
MAGICA is an Horizon Europe Coordination and Supporting Action financed under the call –HORIZON-CL5-2021-D1-01 ‘Climate sciences and responses’.
Project number 101056920.
- Work package 1: “Coordination and Management” will tackle administrative and coordination measures.
- Work package 2: “Strengthening the ERA” is dedicated to the strategic dimension of the project and will entail the activities of coordination among research policies and programmes across Europe.
- Work package 3: “Realizing the ERA” focuses on the scientific dimension of MAGICA. It encompasses activities dedicated to building a research and innovation agenda for climate science in the ERA and to integrate the open science approach into the climate scientific community.
- Work package 4: “Science-Policy-Society Dialogue” represents the societal dimension of the project. It includes activities to exchange with several stakeholders.
- Work package 5: “Communication, Dissemination and Exploitation” is dedicated to communication activities that serve all other work packages.
European Commission-funded Projects and European Climate Adaptation Platforms webinar
The proliferation of portals and platforms sharing “information” online continues to expand. This does not always result in a coordinated or systematic effort and knowledge…
Stay up to date with all research and results of JPI Climate.
Subscribe for our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest information.
"*" indicates required fields