The call deadline has been extended to March 10.
The “call for proposal for activities” to participate in the upcoming ECCA 2023 has been extended and will close on March 10, 2023. There is still time to send in your application.
The call is open for solutions and innovative projects that connect climate adaptation practitioners with science, showcasing the interaction between science and uptake of information and implementing them into actions. The call is open to three types of products:
- creative art content,
- interactive content.
Proposals should address one of six conference themes:
- Stepping up Climate Action: Support through Climate Platforms and Services;
- Adaptation Responses to Sea Level Rise and Coastal Change;
- Nature-Based solutions for Climate Change Adaptation;
- Preparing for More Frequent and Severe Climate Extremes;
- Reframing Societal Transformation by Challenging Underlying Assumptions;
- Climate and Social Resilience of Future Energy Infrastructure and Systems
ECCA (European Climate Change Adaptation Conference) is the most important European event on the topic of climate change adaptation. The 6th edition of the conference is organised within MAGICA project and is taking place in Dublin on June 19-21, 2023.
Go to ECCA 2023 website